This is a blog by a tween writer. If you like a post, post a comment! If you don't, POST ONE ANYWAY! :)
Oct 13, 2010
Poptropica
Hiya peoples! When I'm bored I usually go on the computer. What do I go on you might ask? The answer is one word. Poptropica. Poptropica a is a online world made for kids. You make your own little poptropican and set it lose in the world of islands that is poptropica. You can complete each island's quest, hang out in all player rooms and chat or play games with other people, or just cruise around. With your backpack full of items you'll collect along the way your unbeatable. What sounds the most satisfying to you? Battling the evil Director D? Bringing back ancient civilians their belongings? Or how about traveling through time? To do all of that and more go to, www.poptropica.com or you can just click on one of the three links in this post. Hope you love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi peoples! Post your comments here and remember that the reddish maroon words are links to other websites that I really liked. Don't forget that you can rate my posts in the reactions. You can click on boring funny or intresting.
ReplyDelete