Nov 5, 2010

Its not Impossible

Hi your probably wondering about the title, Its not Impossible. Its because my friend Leah thinks that the chicken grain and fox thing on poptropica is impossible. (If you don't know what poptropica is, look harder. I have a post on here that tells you everything you need to know.) I'm telling you, its not. Here's how to do it: First you go to poptropica and log in or create a new character. Then, you go to Nabooti Island and go inside the museum. Then you go down and you'll see this statue. You click on the lady by the statue and click the, "Why are most of the jewels missing?" bubble that appears above your poptropican's head. Then click the, "Yes!" bubble. She will give you a map of Africa. Go outside to the pilot and get in the plane. Go to Blue Nile Falls and go to the top of the mountain thing. You will see a lady. Click on her and then click the, "How can I help?" bubble. Here's where you do it. You take the chicken in the basket and carry it to the other side. Then you take the fox and take it to the other side but while your at the other side you take the chicken back. Then while your at the first side you take the feed to the side with the fox. Then you take the chicken to the other side. That's how you do it and I hope you complete the Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment