Mar 7, 2011

Lego Harry Potter (Years 1-4)

Hi peoples! This is Riley, and I have another video game review. This one's about Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. It's an awesome game where your Harry, Hagrid, Hermione, and Ron. (At one point you can be Fang too) So you are Lego characters and you move around this magical Lego world. At first, there's mostly intros, but then you can be Harry or Hagrid in Grinegotts! (I don't know if I spelled that right) Then you go to Hogwarts, and have all these cool adventures there! After you complete all the levels, you get to make your own! (Me and my friends make a town, and we figured out how to make pools!) So that's it for Riley's Clubhouse! See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love the lego harry potter game year 1-4. It's awesome! My favorite character is Fang. Anyway, you should check out my blog sometime. It's called: ashproduction.blogspot.com
    -Adele

    ReplyDelete