Jun 20, 2011

My odd day

Hiya peoples! Welcome to the first summer 2011 installment of, pause for effect, MY BLOG!!!!!! YAY!!!!! First, I am officially into the third week of CAST summer, where I am doing crew. Now, crew is fun, (Duh!) But has some very odd or work filled days. Like today. Odd as it was, today was great in the long run, compared to other days I have had. In the morning, Mac had to practice with the leads of the plays, so his class was subbed by Rachael. However, Rachael ALSO has a class, that was subbed by Diane. (Pronounced Dye-Ann-uh) and both did pretty good. Then, during lunch, I was calmly eating my whole grain healthy goldfish, when me and my friends (sorry grammar people) went over to this girls magazine and found out that this like high school girl HUNG herself because kids were bullying her so much. Then after lunch we did crew, where we first filmed people in black coming out of a black curtain, and then Eli being lazy. Then, we went up to the costume room and got me and Daniel's costumes for the crew parents day presentation. Mine is a brown jacket with that fuzzy white stuff they make feather boas out of in it, a tiny white hat, white gloves, and to top it off, a white umbrella. So, that was my weird day. Post a comment about your weirdest day! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My weirdest day was when I burped REALLY super duper loud in first grade! But the weird thing was that only one person heard me burp....... weird right?

    ReplyDelete