This is a blog by a tween writer. If you like a post, post a comment! If you don't, POST ONE ANYWAY! :)
Apr 1, 2011
Key Lime Cove: It's really fun for the whole family!
Hi peoples! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have a good reason, spring break came! Now, I just got back from Key Lime Cove, the coolest water park EVER!!! Let me tell you about it. Ok, so you walk in, and there's a small waterfall right in front of you! You check in and get your wristbands which are the awesomest wristbands ever! The are a room key, waterpark access, and your money! You just swipe it in front of whatever: the door to your room, arcade token machine, vending machine on your floor, and then it opens it, or pays for it! Well anyway, after you check in you go to your room, which has a flat screen and a coffee maker, and you drop your stuff. Then me, my sister, and my dad went to the water park. Let me tell you something about Key Lime Cove's water park. IT IS THE BEST WATER PARK I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! You walk in, and there's a wave pool right in front of you! You got around and around, looking at the sights and searching for a clear tube. Here are the rides/fun stuff you will find there: Relaxing Bowl Ride, 2 body slides, 2 tube slides, 2 slides on Toukie's Tower, Toukie's Tower, Wave Pool, Basketball Pool, and Lazy River. So then we went to the Basketball Pool, and then all the other pools and the Lazy River, and then on the bowl ride thingy. Then we left, got changed, and went to the Rip Tide Reef arcade where me, my sister, and my dad bought 20 tokens each and then split up to do any games we wanted. There was literally something for everyone! I mostly played Tower Of Power, where once I got 100 tickets, and then I went with my sister to play some other big winning games. After that, I had over 300 tickets total!!! Well, this is getting pretty long, I guess I'll tell you the rest tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved that post! I hope you had a good time! I wish I had gone there!
ReplyDelete